Favorite Northern CA dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

more on aws ...

i heard great things about frank degnan - specifically his rescue class. he's the HSA guy. it was eye-opening to see him run one of the classes.

took an equipment class with him - went way beyond the PADI curricula - pretty much had us try our hand at stripping all the basic gear in the store :D !

capt phil was there during my nitrox blender course. he was certifying the instructor :D but boy did he have a load of knowledge to share. you might want to ask him if he's doing any squidding dives.

i'm going to continue sulking about those tritips, now :(

lanun once bubbled...
now you have to go remind me of the tritips;-0 - didn't you see how i pointedly tried not to say what i had for a sandwich :upset:

but seriously, drool factor 10 for their tritips. may you have plenty of those, lal7176, with a large coffee to go.

i will now sulk until i can wangle a busines trip to california :(

everytime i go there i usually eat 2-3 of them a day.....lol.Then i buy 2 more to take home with me.Its been about a month since i had one and am way past due :D

Sub Surface Progression in Fort Bragg. I used to like Pro Sport Center in Eureka but the staff turn over killed it for me.
In the early 80's Skips Dive Center in Napa.

Mike Matthews:
Sub Surface Progression in Fort Bragg. I used to like Pro Sport Center in Eureka but the staff turn over killed it for me.
In the early 80's Skips Dive Center in Napa.

Holy cow!

On oldie resurrected.... :)

the originator has subsequently moved down unda...

anyone remember what the concerns with Diver Dan's were? I use them a lot as they are close to work, and would love to know

I am not that old sean. My graddad was going for abs until 79 and loved every minute of it. I hope to have his genes.
scubasean:
Holy cow!

On oldie resurrected.... :)

the originator has subsequently moved down unda...

Mike Matthews:
I am not that old sean. My graddad was going for abs until 79 and loved every minute of it. I hope to have his genes.

ROFLOL

Not you, of course, but the thread....

I'm an oldie as compared to my 15 yr old son.... :)

mossym:
anyone remember what the concerns with Diver Dan's were? I use them a lot as they are close to work, and would love to know

Even if there were concerns, they are two years old...

Diver Dans is a good place...And, they are having a sale this coming weekend.

Sorry about the overkill. I did not notice the thread dates.

Diving Irish eh? Good on yah.
mossym:
i think he meant the thread, not you personally..:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom