Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need your help gang! I went to bed last night feeling poorly, and woke up feeling even worse. Sore throat, ears hurts, feeling icky and achy, chills and sweats, headache, can't get enough sleep. Mike says that if I don't go, he'll stay home. Don't want him to do that. He's really been looking to this weekend, it's all he's been talking about. Besides, he and his buddy John have cancelled so many other weekend plans, due to life getting in the way. HE MUST GO!!!!! So please, make him feel welcome, he tends to get lost without me. Hopefully, I'll be there, but I don't want to go and get the rest of you sick if I don't feel better by morning.
I really hope that you can make it.

If not, we will send you pictures of him in the grass skirt.:shocked2:

I really hope that you can make it.

If not, we will send you pictures of him in the grass skirt.:shocked2:

Thanks! I'm packed, and all ready to go. If I'm not worse by morning, I'll be there.

And, as far as Mike in a grass skirt, he had his initiation last year. Can't believe he actually participated. But, unfortunately, there were no pictures. Kinda like the time he was dancing on the table top at Taverna Opa. Someone got pictures, but I never saw them. :shakehead:

Thats great news you feel better and are attending Joyce.

We should arrive around 3 if all goes well.
Drinking shall begin as soon as the tent is up :D

Why?
Makes for a more interesting tent experience. We are en route to the Cracker Barrel, should get to Ginnie around noon. The boys plan to dive today. Then we break out the rum!

Thats great news you feel better and are attending Joyce.

We should arrive around 3 if all goes well.
Drinking shall begin as soon as the tent is up :D

I will be there around 3 also (SMILE).

Thanks!
Beano

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom