Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FYI:
We are the ONLY reserved group in Ginnie this weekend.
(drove over today and checked on things)

Everything is ready for Friday admission.

Thanks!
Jean

P.S. #191

Ok.. here's the list of stuff so far...
Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, paper products. Water. Eggs
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer, black olives, mushrooms, scallions, 18 eggs, shredded cheese, tomatoes, diced ham, ziploc bags, aluminum foil for speargirl's corn
Jean: got the pavillion - brats, salsa, soft tortillas, eggbeaters(?)
DSW: Brekky provisions
Cardzard:We are bringing 8 pounds Chicken wings & baked beans for the group dinner.
For breakfast we are bringing eggs,ham,bacon & cheese.
I am also prepared for the galaxy dive
Joystershell, MegaMikey and John: MegaMuffins, Eggs, OJ and a couple of already cooked chickens, stock pot and propane tank and iron skillet
BrenO2whateverthe name is: Put us in for potato salad, 18 hamburgers & Buns,
eggs, sausage, and Salsa.

Since we got the burgers covered, I won't bring any (as previously posted). Still trying to work out the time to make the carmel corn. Might have to skip class tonight.
Joyce, we are up for dinner at Conostoga's on Friday night too.

Due to finances, I will not be able to be there Friday. :( 50 bucks per day for us is too much. I also need to gather gear, so I will be in Saturday morning for brekkie N setup. Can somebody snag my typical spot near the bonfire? I am picking up Dad's truck today as the thermostat (HOPEFULLY) went out on the Jeep two days ago. I say hopefully, because that's what I replaced for 15 bucks hoping it's not actually the 85 dollar WATER PUMP! I have been working security at the fairgrounds for the past week and have had little sleep, so I have a total of NOTHING together for this weekend. I am about to start slinging gear out of the closet. Hey Vik, catch this 80! CLANG! THUD! OOPS,... he's only 3 years old,... should have tossed the 63 instead. ANYWAY,...
See everyone this weekend!!!
Things we can always use for brekkie:
anything you might put on or in an omelet or eggs;
peppers, onions, sausage, bacon, tomatoes, (not Andy toes)
mushrooms, (not the kind Tao brings, those are for the bonfire party)
sour cream, (not sour milk fool, there is a difference)
salsa, (the sauce not the dance around the bonfire Jenny)
well, you get the point. also, ziploc quart FREEZER bags are a big help. I'll be picking up a box or two tomorrow, and I know poeple usually bring those now. I'm hoping to get there and have the table setup and brekkie heating by 9 Saturday morn. Maybe able to drop gear Friday but not staying or setting up. Not sure yet.

I need your help gang! I went to bed last night feeling poorly, and woke up feeling even worse. Sore throat, ears hurts, feeling icky and achy, chills and sweats, headache, can't get enough sleep. Mike says that if I don't go, he'll stay home. Don't want him to do that. He's really been looking to this weekend, it's all he's been talking about. Besides, he and his buddy John have cancelled so many other weekend plans, due to life getting in the way. HE MUST GO!!!!! So please, make him feel welcome, he tends to get lost without me. Hopefully, I'll be there, but I don't want to go and get the rest of you sick if I don't feel better by morning.

Yikes JOyce..hope you feel better by tomorrow morning. Regardless, we will take care of Mikey.. any possibility he made you sick just so he can go without you?? :Evilgrin: LOL

Now, where'd that rum go?

i hope everyone has a BLAST!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom