Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put us in for potato salad, 18 hamburgers & Buns,
eggs, sausage, and Salsa.

Do we need Ziploc's for the bagged omelets?

I'm trying for Friday afternoon arrival, depends on my work.

So, should I bring all the pieces part to my gangsta sidemount rig? Anyone coming that can help me iron out the details? :D

PERK!!!!!!
SIDEMOUNT RIG???!!!!!

Better let Mike help you , I don't trust myself.
I still think a D-ring is a ringtone on your cell... <---dufus

Beano Baggins

Weekly Quickcast
Day Min/Max
Temp Min/Max
Rel Hum Weather Prob
Precip Wind
Tonight 67° Tonight's minimum temperature will be 67°F 99% The Weather Tonight will be Areas Fog Areas Fog 40% The wind direction at 3am Tonight will be from the SSE
2 G 5
Thursday 88° Thursday's maximum temperature will be 88°F 61% The weather Thursday will be Areas Fog Areas Fog 30% The wind direction at 3pm Thursday will be from the E
7 G 10
Thursday Night 67° Thursday Night's minimum temperature will be 67°F 100% The Weather Thursday Night will be Patchy Fog Patchy Fog 30% The wind direction at 3am Thursday Night will be from the E
5 G 7
Friday 85° Friday's maximum temperature will be 85°F 64% The weather Friday will be Slight Chc Tstms Slight Chc Tstms 30% The wind direction at 3pm Friday will be from the SE
6 G 10
Friday Night 65° Friday Night's minimum temperature will be 65°F 100% The Weather Friday Night will be Slight Chc Tstms Slight Chc Tstms 30% The wind direction at 3am Friday Night will be from the ESE
2 G 6
Saturday 88° Saturday's maximum temperature will be 88°F 62% The weather Saturday will be Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy 20% The wind direction at 3pm Saturday will be from the SSW
10 G 15
Saturday Night 64° Saturday Night's minimum temperature will be 64°F 94% The Weather Saturday Night will be Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy 20% The wind direction at 3am Saturday Night will be from the WNW
5 G 8
Sunday 82° Sunday's maximum temperature will be 82°F 48% The weather Sunday will be Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy 20% The wind direction at 3pm Sunday will be from the N
8 G 14
Sunday Night 59° Sunday Night's minimum temperature will be 59°F 83% The Weather Sunday Night will be Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy 20% The wind direction at 3am Sunday Night will be from the N
3 G 7
Monday 80° Monday's maximum temperature will be 80°F 50% The weather Monday will be Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy 0% The wind direction at 3pm Monday will be from the NE
8 G 13
Monday Night 56° Monday Night's minimum temperature will be 56°F 92% The Weather Monday Night will be Mostly Clear Mostly Clear 0% The wind direction at 3am Monday Night will be from the N
6 G 9

Webmaster
National Weather Service:
Jacksonville, FL weather.gov
Disclaimer

Why bother carving it, Ken will just launch it on a trebchet...:D

And!!! Don't forget trick or treat 'round the campfire! anybody else dressing up? Pumpkin carving?

"How much more firewood?" asks NetDoc the Pyro. :D
Well, I am estimating that I have enough for a night's fire plus a bit more. So, don't rent a dumptruck and fill it with logs or anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom