Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like you can ever have too much firewood... :wink:
say that to the guys fighting a forest fire. Go ahead: I triple dog dare you!

Yes, but you need a freshwater fishing license. No fishing in the springs, or in Devil Run. I believe it is river fishing only.

Looks like we have plenty of food for brekky, how about the pot luck Saturday feast? Anybody besides Roxanne and Dennis bringing stuff? I can add a dozen hamburgers.

Looks like we have plenty of food for brekky, how about the pot luck Saturday feast? Anybody besides Roxanne and Dennis bringing stuff? I can add a dozen hamburgers.

Ok.. here's the list of stuff so far...
Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, paper products. Water. Eggs
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer, black olives, mushrooms, scallions, 18 eggs, shredded cheese, tomatoes, diced ham, ziploc bags, aluminum foil for speargirl's corn
Jean: got the pavillion - brats, salsa, soft tortillas, eggbeaters(?)
DSW: Brekky provisions
Cardzard:We are bringing 8 pounds Chicken wings & baked beans for the group dinner.
For breakfast we are bringing eggs,ham,bacon & cheese.
I am also prepared for the galaxy dive
Joystershell, MegaMikey and John: MegaMuffins, Eggs, OJ and a couple of already cooked chickens, stock pot and propane tank and iron skillet

Things that someone might volunteer to bring: Sausage for breakfast burritos, more firewood, tortillas for breakfast burritos, salsa, spices, coffee cups,

==================================================

I will bring over some brats on Friday. Also a big jug of Salsa. And I'll grab a couple of bags of softshell Tortilla's. (smile)
Oh , also some brat/hot dog buns.

Beano

P.S. Can you use some egg-beaters also?

So, should I bring all the pieces part to my gangsta sidemount rig? Anyone coming that can help me iron out the details? :D

And!!! Don't forget trick or treat 'round the campfire! anybody else dressing up? Pumpkin carving?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom