Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I WAS going to tell everyone to be nice to you BradnerBoy, since we've had such great background conversations....but then you threaten Jenny with Swill......wow. You'll have to dig your own way out of that one!!!! :D :D
One (wo)man's swill is another man's high school grad party.

I'll shop around down south to see if I can come up with something more in-line with my host's palates.

(All--Mr. Boy contacted me a while back and I encouraged him to join us next weekend. Since I have to back out b/c of work, try to give him a proper Florida Conch welcome in my absentia!!).

[Bradner, note I never said that Fl Conch welcome would be average......bring a ukelele and a grass skirt. Or a sheep. Or a river otter. Oh, nevermind....just bring more rum. :D]
Sorry to hear you can't make it, kbeck, but thanks for the intro to the group.

Anyone know where I can find a used river otter?

Yeah, they are right next to the alligators! :rofl3:

Had a GREAT dive with Melissa today at Blue Springs and now I think she's super excited for the Megadive! I'm gonna make sure she gets in atleast one or two good Ballroom dives before the Galaxy dive... This is probably gonna be the best Megadive yet for me-- nothing is cool like seeing your girlfriend enjoying scuba diving!

And seriously...Spring Megadive...after April 16th...I know that's kinda late spring but...

Well, April 16th IS before May, so it technically is still spring. And since you are offering to buy all of the adult beverages, I am sure we can work something out.

Forecast for da weekend:

Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 80.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.

Sunday: A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 79.

Looking good.

Beano

And to make it even better it is the end of daylight savings time and the clocks get turned back one hour! Whoo hoo!

Hi all,

Well, the best laid plans....

I'm having to cancel my entire trip and head home tomorrow because I'm sicker than a dog. I caught something on the flight down and have been unable to shake it, so home I go.

I hope I can make it back down one day, and perhaps time it with another Megadive.

Have a great time.

Todd

Awwwhh bummer. Was looking forward to drinking that swill, erh, I mean Skeech! :rofl3:
Hope you feel better soon and safe travels.

Any of ya'll on facebook?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom