Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uh, no thanks.. Rum.. no swill! :D

Jah, when'd you go green? Am I supposed to congratulate you or send you my condolences? :D
You would know better than I, but I generally go for the condolences.

What time are do most of you planning on arriving? Anyone diving Friday afternoon?

And is anyone else staying at or near the High Springs Country Inn?

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Todd.

Todd, I should be there late morning on Friday. I hadn't planned on diving Friday, but I might if you are in need of a buddy.

An alternate name for the rumtote is "Jenny's Downfall".

Downfall? No worse than that French accent! :wink:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Well, I WAS going to tell everyone to be nice to you BradnerBoy, since we've had such great background conversations....but then you threaten Jenny with Swill......wow. You'll have to dig your own way out of that one!!!! :D :D

(All--Mr. Boy contacted me a while back and I encouraged him to join us next weekend. Since I have to back out b/c of work, try to give him a proper Florida Conch welcome in my absentia!!).
[Bradner, note I never said that Fl Conch welcome would be average......bring a ukelele and a grass skirt. Or a sheep. Or a river otter. Oh, nevermind....just bring more rum. :D]

Noobs to the MegaDive are required to bring rum. :)

We will be leaving Friday morn, and planning on being up there by 3 or so.

Jah, when'd you go green? Am I supposed to congratulate you or send you my condolences? :D

I STILL can't buy rum... Here's an idea: lets' have the spring megadive AFTER April 16th! Then I will contribute to the rum tote!

I'll be in Saturday sometime...I might be dropping Melissa off on my way to Telford but I hope not to be gone too long out there... just so happens Megadive and React are happening on the same day.

It took me forever to figure out what you meant by green! Just a few weeks ago actually.

If I don't have any meeting's on Friday , I'll probably pop over a little early too. I could probably wiggle in a splash sometime on Friday if someone wants to do a dive. :D
If not , I'll just bring my chair over and sit and watch the river go by.

I'll stay out of the swill discussion. (eek)

JaJa: Let me know how the viz is in Telford. I have been meaning to swim upriver etc to it , but I haven't been feeling too tip-top lately. I hope a few people have been in there since the flood so it isn't too , er , uh , yucky in there (eek again).

Beano Baggins

larry & i & baby j are out. it didn't jibe with larry's work schedule. and please don't tell him to quit 'cause he's looking for an excuse. i'll look forward to spring!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom