Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep. Look for me @ scuba.jenny

Heres my facebook link for anybody interested, just put SCUBABOARD in the comment block to let me know who ya is.

Login | Facebook

Unfortunately, lack of funds has hit the kilted one below the belt! I will be unable to arrive on Friday! The crew will be spending Saturday and camping overnight, but we can not afford for everyone to be there both nights. 20 bucks per person per night is too much for many people and I am seriously looking for location options for April/May MEGADIVE. On Saturday during dinner, there WILL be a major discussion on options. I am focusing on my business and getting it off the ground so my time has been limited. Being daddy day care and working from home has its pros/cons. I'll see everyone Saturday morning! The earliest i can enter is 8am, so we will need to get cracking on Brekkie as soon as I get there. :)
I'll be bringing the counter top stove, but have no idea how much gas is in the bottle. I'll bering charcoal in case we can get a grill going to heat water also. I WILL make megadive ONE way or another! The banner and rumtote will also be in attendance!

I'll see everyone Saturday morning! The earliest i can enter is 8am, so we will need to get cracking on Brekkie as soon as I get there. :)
I'll be bringing the counter top stove, but have no idea how much gas is in the bottle. I'll bering charcoal in case we can get a grill going to heat water also.

Does that take the same propane bottle as the typical gas grill? If so, if we need one, I can bring an extra propane tank. Please let me know. Also, somebody mentioned bringing a turkey fryer for boiling water for the omelettes. Do you need me to bring a large stock pot for that too?

Joy, yes on both counts!

Okay dokey! Will add stock pot and propane tank to the pile of gear in the garage.

And, btw, since it appears that I'm still jobless, looks like I'll be attending this weekend. Mike and I will be bringing John (who's not camping), MegaMuffins, Eggs, OJ and a couple of already cooked chickens for a mid-day munch. Will also throw in my cast iron skillet to warm up any leftover steak and potatoes from the Conestoga dinner on Friday night.

Last edited:
Ok.. here's the list of stuff so far...
Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, paper products. Water.
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer
Jean: got the pavillion
DSW: Brekky provisions
Cardzard:We are bringing 8 pounds Chicken wings & baked beans for the group dinner.
For breakfast we are bringing eggs,ham,bacon & cheese.
I am also prepared for the galaxy dive
Joystershell, MegaMikey and John: MegaMuffins, Eggs, OJ and a couple of already cooked chickens, stock pot and propane tank and iron skillet

Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, paper products. Water.
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer, black olives, mushrooms, scallions, 18 eggs, shredded cheese, tomatoes, diced ham, ziploc bags, aluminum foil for speargirl's corn
Cardzard:We are bringing 8 pounds Chicken wings & baked beans for the group dinner.
Joystershell, MegaMikey and John: MegaMuffins, Eggs, OJ and a couple of already cooked chickens, stock pot and propane tank and iron skillet

Things that someone might volunteer to bring: Sausage for breakfast burritos, more firewood, tortillas for breakfast burritos, salsa, spices, coffee cups,

Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, paper products. Water. Eggs
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer, black olives, mushrooms, scallions, 18 eggs, shredded cheese, tomatoes, diced ham, ziploc bags, aluminum foil for speargirl's corn

Things that someone might volunteer to bring: Sausage for breakfast burritos, more firewood, tortillas for breakfast burritos, salsa, spices, coffee cups,

Added more eggs to my list of stuff to bring.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom