Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope all of the fingers heal up well. (SMILE)
I know I had ANOTHER WONDERFUL TIME !!!

THANKS ALL !!!

Jean

P.S. We got the home loan today so , it's onward and upward (yahoo)

oh, jean, that's wonderful!! :D:D:D

and i'm glad there was a good time to be had. :wink::wink::wink:

oh, jean, that's wonderful!! :D:D:D

and i'm glad there was a good time to be had. :wink::wink::wink:

That there was :D

Jean

I had a blast, as did Hermit Crab. The pumpkin carving was.. interesting, more like a hacking, but hey! it was fun!
Loved all the costumes 'round the campfire and the antics were as special as ever. Somehow I came home with an unopened bag of small marshmallows. That shall not happen again. :D

What's with the finger incident? (THe OTHER one!!!)

Great to hear, Beano!

And just think, you managed to make it through a whole MegaDive weekend without losing any gear underwater.:wink:

Yes I did.
I was keeping a close eye on certain sharks :rofl3:

Jenny: Green-streak got a slice in one of his fingers too. Not sure where it happened though. As far as those marshy-mellow thingies , I was WAITING for something to happen with them. ( lol )

Beano

P.S. Sad , very sad to say another diving accident two days ago at Eagles Nest. Maybe I am totally nuts for being a rock slug. Although this last one appears to be depth related etc.

we aren't nuts, jean. people diving where they have no business going are the worrisome ones.

Yes I did.
I was keeping a close eye on certain sharks :rofl3:
:confused:

P.S. Sad , very sad to say another diving accident two days ago at Eagles Nest. Maybe I am totally nuts for being a rock slug. Although this last one appears to be depth related etc.

Oh man, that is so sad.:depressed:

Yes that is sad, but reminds our all of us how fragile and special life is.

On another note. We had a great time with all of our mega dive friends and can't wait till the fall event. We just ran out of time for our big marshmellow fight. I had 2 bags of mellows to bring home.:depressed: They should have of been pelted all over the big and little kids, but alast will have to wait till next time.

I really enjoyed meeting our new little member Helen. Welcome!!!

Till next time....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom