Extremely BAD News: Dutch Springs likely closing permanently ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is a place on my list.

I checked the website and no news there

What sad news. I went there in the ‘90’s as part of the training for Master Diver. It will be missed.

Sucks... taking my kids / wife there and camping / diving all weekend was a real blast. I would have enjoyed a few more years like that before they closed shop.

Okay! I don’t have anyone
I haven't heard more - reminds me I need to check on Planning Commission agendas ...

I haven't yet given up hope that this year may still be under the current model, so I haven't applied for my season pass refund.

@kay_ann if it is still business as usual, post up here. I'm always looking for a buddy (excuse ... ):cool:

What a name! I guess "Lake Brain Eating Amoeba" was already taken?

Aren't we all just going to keep calling it Dutch anyways? A heck of a lot easier to say than LH... I could see people maybe calling it The Lake.. idk. It'll always be Dutch, lol.. heck we even hyphenated that and I never heard anyone say "Springs" afterward... divers are just lazy people (myself included!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom