Enriched Air Knowledge Reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robluhrs

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am taking the PADI enriched air Class soon. I borrowed the DVD and the book from a friend, but need to hand in the Knowledge Reviews when I show up for the class. I was told that it's cool to just type up the questions in a document and answer them and hand them in.. BUT.. I don't have the quizzes to copy the questions down.
Does anyone have those/can scan those in for me? If so, would be most grateful.
Thanks!
Rob

I am taking the PADI enriched air Class soon. I borrowed the DVD and the book from a friend, but need to hand in the Knowledge Reviews when I show up for the class. I was told that it's cool to just type up the questions in a document and answer them and hand them in.. BUT.. I don't have the quizzes to copy the questions down.
Does anyone have those/can scan those in for me? If so, would be most grateful.
Thanks!
Rob

By "quizzes" do you mean the knowledge review questions?

Contact your instructor for advice. I just taught the class last night. A husband and wife came in together having shared a book. Because they had only one book, they each wrote their responses separately and then forgot to bring their work. As we went over things, it was obvious that they really knew their stuff well. We did all the calculation questions in part 2 over again just to reinforce the learning.

There is no longer a requirement that the knowledge reviews be handed in, at least as far as PADI is concerned. The individual shop or instructor may want that, but it is not a PADI requirement. The instructor certifies that you completed that work and know understand the material.

Yes, I meant the Knowledge Reviews, as when I talked to the instructor, he was keen on having them passed in. Thanks for the advice though, I'll just make sure I know the material inside and out, and that way cover that base. I just figured I'd ask if anyone out there in SB land had those pages handy and could scan them in for me, as I feel better doing what I am told when it comes to these things :)
I will also call the LDS where I am getting the cert and verify with them that I'll be ok.
Thanks!

Not to be too picky but:

a. The book IS copyrighted and copying it/scanning it to avoid buying the book IS a violation of federal law; and

b. Not owning the book is probably a violation of PADI standards for the class (too lazy to look them up right now) since owning the materials appears to be required for all PADI classes.

what are you going to use for the required tables? The tables come with the required book..

The person I borrowed the book from lent me the tables.. we normally dive together, and each dive computers, so the tables were a non-issue. For the poster concerned about PADI stuff.. the owner at the Local dive shop actually recommended using the borrowed book, as she thought that spending 70-80 bucks for a book with 4 pages of tear out sheets is ridiculous when already spending a hundred on the in store portion.. so the idea came from them. Thanks for the concern though.. had they not suggested it, I wouldn't have thought of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom