Endurotech Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking for a good glove for the winter too thats similar. Any inout. Also look at the henderson 6.5 mm gold core and the henderson duratex dry glove.

I was told by one gy that uses them here fro urchin diving.. that he has yet to replace a pair after 4 years of constant use... and he jusyt loves them the cost here $95.00CND at a dive shop here.. but I was wondering if anyone else on the board has ever used them..... They come in wet and dry gloves/mitts

I've just done hour of research for gloves to wear this winter in RI. The henderson gold core mitts look good but delicate. The gold core 7mm also look good. I wonder which is better. I came across adiver who swears by the Deep See Kevlar Mitts that can be purchased from leisure pro for 34.95. I'll make a descision Monday.

ScubaSarus:
I've just done hour of research for gloves to wear this winter in RI. The henderson gold core mitts look good but delicate. The gold core 7mm also look good. I wonder which is better. I came across adiver who swears by the Deep See Kevlar Mitts that can be purchased from leisure pro for 34.95. I'll make a descision Monday.

Do you have a drysuit? If so, there's no reason I can think of not to get drygloves. You'll be amazed at the difference in warmth.

The henderson duratex are supposed to be drygloves and the Dui with latex seals look appealing. I like the ease of use of neopreen gloves.I made it through last winter with mitts. I just want a better pair this time thats seals good with a drysuit seal. I dont see why the henderson 7mm 5 finger gold or the 3 finger gold wont be better. Also the people I dive with last year had to abort dives due to dry glove leakage. We do some hardy rock shore diving in the winter and the gloves get treated rough.

Chris

YEs I have a drysuit.. I am going to order the enduro tech on the advice of bob3. and Others outside the board... Thanks..

Firediver:
Anyone use the Enduro Tech Dry Gloves with their dry suit??? If so how do you like them??

http://www.comdive.com/endurotech.htm
I Sell them & I use them. I first came across them working in the Irish Police(Garda) sub-aqua unit. We all use them in the job & we all like them. Although, When choosing a size, we had to choose a size smaller than we usually wear. I also sell them in my spair time on Ebay, Heres the link:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQgotop...dsperpageZ25QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom