El Orans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
yea, but I like him. I think he is great. ...and that tends to make me want to behave. I think he tries really hard to make this a fun and positive place. he works very hard, his computer ability alone makes him worth his weight in gold. Still...getting in trouble is always tempting to me. Still, I am trying to be a better person and not torture people where their achilles heels are.

Catherine, my dear, that is exactly why it would be good to have fun with him. People often joke with the ones they like. Don't you remember the playground? I think it goes without saying, El, even with the short time he has been a mod, is hands-down one of the most respected mods on this board. Also, I believe El would be flattered that we took the time to note he was gone and have a bit of fun.

almitywife:
Mania is a guy?? :11:

:D

sooooooooo - maybe with El away we can have a bit of :moon: action

On the first part, who knew :ne_nau:

As for the second :light: :crafty: :eyebrow:

Alright, I have to go to Robert's game opener tonight, back soon.

Anywhoo, I will leave in your guy's trusting hands to get, well, out of hand :winky:

Yeah....
nails, period, hair style and make up - all together underwater
:D
MaleMania

Don't you remember the playground?
oh, yea, I loved the playground!

I fell in love with all the boys I beat up with my baton. We need to come up with a good prank for him though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom