El Orans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Are you a mole? :bigun2: Spy? :eyebrow: Turncoat? Fess up! He is in France, until the four of you meet up in Mexico. Do you plan on delivering info to him? Speak up man. You know we have ways :wink: We have peeps that can ply you with cerveza while in Mexico until you give into our ways.

:spaninq:

ROFLMAO
Mole,Spy,Turncoat
Those who know Laurens well already know he needs none of those.
I'm sure he is checking this board even while in Paris. It's just his nature.
You will notice his profile does not allow you to see his last time visted :wink:
Accident ???? I think NOT !!!! He also has invisible mode :shakehead
I will do my best however to keep him off the board while in Mexico but can only guarantee he is not watching while we are underwater.:11:

H2Andy:
this thread is a bunch of crap

ain't nobody blowed up nobody else YET

emphasis added. :wink:

DiverBry:
:shocked: Did he say something to violate the TOS?

Well, it is right that the lawmakers should also have to follow the laws :wink:

You haven't heard :shocked: I think it is being kept under a tight lid for now. :winky:

cardzard:
I'm sure he is checking this board even while in Paris. It's just his nature.

I'll bet a nickel he is not. :15:

Hrmmm, I think this calls for a pole and a bit of a wager.... Where is ERparamedic? She's good for a buck or two. :)

joystershell:
So, Laurens is away on vacation. Maybe this is payback time, for all those late night text messages he sent me while in Las Vegas.

Hrmm, Hockey was just mentioning pole dancing and now you are mentioning Vegas. Joyce, is there something you are not telling us? No wonder your legs are in such great shape.

Missdirected:
Hrmm, Hockey was just mentioning pole dancing and now you are mentioning Vegas. Joyce, is there something you are not telling us? No wonder your legs are in such great shape.

You didn't know about the new addition to Splashdown? A pole near the platform. They say it's to help keep the divers on their feet. Not what I've used it for. :eyebrow: Now, I'm collecting tips. :crafty:

did someone say pole dancing. . .

Thunder and lightning storms here in Denver.... if my flight is delayed.. I'm going to be very, very mad LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom