El Orans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
has gone on a well deserved vacation. At the moment he and the Mrs are in France. They will continue on to Mexico afterward.

I am just wondering what kind of trouble we can get up to. :light:

:director: Almity
France, I want to go to France now.

Big sistuh is watching too!! (and I DON'T have any rum) :grumpy:

plus, I don't like it when Pete is sad either. All the people that used to bring out my worst are gone, actually there were only two. It's a big effort to get in trouble now.

ONESPEED:
Hmmm, so we are less supervised than usual.....

Chip, I somehow doubt you are ever here without supervision- regardless of wether El is on vacation or not. :wink:

I know what you mean Catherine. . .

catherine96821:
plus, I don't like it when Pete is sad either. All the people that used to bring out my worst are gone, actually there were only two. It's a big effort to get in trouble now.
Mother Ducker! MissD wanted to raise some ruckus and now we're all standing around, talking about how we feel. This is worse than the DIR forum the other day where everyone was apologizing to each other for nothing.

do it easy:
Mother Ducker! MissD wanted to raise some ruckus and now we're all standing around, talking about how we feel. This is worse than the DIR forum the other day where everyone was apologizing to each other for nothing.
I'm sorry :flowers: :D

dlndavid:
I'm sorry :flowers: :D
aww, thanks for the flowers. It kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm getting a little choked up too.

Here, I've got something for you :kicknut:

do it easy:
This is worse than the DIR forum the other day where everyone was apologizing to each other for nothing.

Non-heterosexuals. . .

Back
Top Bottom