Eastern Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh by the way, I come to Lakeland, FL a few times a year. The martial arts organization I am with is headquartered there. Might take you up on a tour of diving sometime. :)

You got it man. We'll do it up, springs, spearfishing, megladon teeth, whichever or all...

Well, I can't promise anything right now, but it's been awhile since I've been in the water (I have a 22 month old daughter) and I might be able to talk the wife into coming down to refresh our skills and burn some air in the tanks before going for the next hydro.

I'm not a regular here on SB, but I love diving.

Would be awesome if you joined us. My wife will be there also, and another SB'er John, thats 6 as of now and we have a few weeks. Maybe we can set up a group discount:wink:

I'm on it. Sat Nov 29th 10:30AM

Holly cow!! III I didn't think this would turn in to a dive party. I think this is great:D I just hope it is warmer than South Holston. See you when you get here.

Holly cow!! III I didn't think this would turn in to a dive party.

I'm still waiting on some of the other Tennessee divers to sign up. If they don't post soon I'll start PMing them. I have seen at least 10 members in the Eastern TN area.

Paddlefish_001.jpg

I swear, if I thought I would not freeze I would so be there. Half tempted to freeze anyway. I love to dive.
It's not THAT cold. I dive it in a 5/4/3mil year round.
....So nobody dives in Tennessee from Sept till June??? Come on. Gonna stalk me some paddle fish:ar15:
Count me in! Don't be too vocal about stalkin' the Paddlefish. Rick, and especially Stacy will go ballistic. Ever since I ask if they rent spearguns for the Paddlefish, they STILL look at me weird.:D

Nice! Is this from LLM? Looks like it. I have only been there maybe 3-4 times and NOT seen them. I actually got to spend a good 5mins in a school of them about this time last year. It was a night dive, diving w/o lights on. Then turned the lights on and we were in the middle of about 8 of them. My last trip up there was about a month ago and I saw one close to 3.5-4 ft. long.
icon14.gif

If you call LLM and talk to Rick or Stacy, you might want to check on air fills. It is the off season and unless they are there while we dive, you won't get fills. I'll give them a call a week before the 29th to remind them we're coming. When you talk to them, just mention that you'll be meeting up with the Heatherns from Chattanooga and promise them you won't let me hunt the paddlefish.:eyebrow:

It's not THAT cold. I dive it in a 5/4/3mil year round.

Count me in! Don't be too vocal about stalkin' the Paddlefish. Rick, and especially Stacy will go ballistic. Ever since I ask if they rent spearguns for the Paddlefish, they STILL look at me weird.:D

Sweet. Look forward to meeting up wit ya! This is gonna be an awesome dive.

Back
Top Bottom