Eastern Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Thermal is close to inverting, I dove a 5 mil farmer john with no hood to 72' It is fine for me, but I do love cold water. I will be down for next few weeks due to surgery so I can't go, but if you contact Rhea's Dive Shop in Maryville, tn they will probably know someone that is going that weekend. they have a website also. I wish I could go, would love to go with you in Tampa, we usually vacation in Indian Rocks Beach every July.

I wish I could go, would love to go with you in Tampa, we usually vacation in Indian Rocks Beach every July.

Consider it done. We'll shoot some hogs in da face!!! Just hit me up about three weeks before and we'll set it up. We go out every weekend and when I can I sneek out during the week:wink:

Bernie, I am sure if you get a hood and gloves from Alan, you would survive the dive.....lol.

Could be a tradition, the Weekend-After-TurkeyDay-Dive:wink:

So nobody dives in Tennessee from Sept till June??? Come on. Gonna stalk me some paddle fish:ar15:

Come on Fritts - do it, do it, do it!

Hey III - I'll give Denisegg a shout - she knows everyone around here - she can prolly steer to someone willing to dive. btw - gg means good girl - don't buy it :wink: :wink: :cool2:

Hey III - I'll give Denisegg a shout - she knows everyone around here - she can prolly steer to someone willing to dive. btw - gg means good girl - don't buy it :wink: :wink: :cool2:

I'm just decoration around here.....No one takes me seriously :wink:
Ok seriously, there have been some good suggestions thrown out such as contacting the LDS. People in this area don't plan too far ahead, especially the locals who may just decide the day before, or the day of for that matter.
Fritts may decide to go yet. Just keep pounding on him like we do. He has a blackbelt. He can take it.:D

Fritts may decide to go yet. Just keep pounding on him like we do. He has a blackbelt. He can take it.:D

So I can tell him to take off his skirt and put on a wetsuit?:D:D:D
Just playin Fritts, don't go hong-kong-phooey on me:wink:

I'm not gonna beat you guys up about diving w/us. We will be there on the 29th in the late morning, prolly around 10ish. If anybody wants to meet us there PM me for my cell. I will also check back to this thread and bump it from time to time.

Hope to see some locals there so my wife can get some shots of the paddle fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom