Eastern Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep a pounding. It won't take much. I will have to see what the wife has planned but if you plan on being there around 10 am that sound like a plan right now. I can handle the cold I just do not like it. It will help me appreciate the drysuit class the following weekend that much more. :)

Keep a pounding. It won't take much. I will have to see what the wife has planned but if you plan on being there around 10 am that sound like a plan right now. I can handle the cold I just do not like it. It will help me appreciate the drysuit class the following weekend that much more. :)

SWEET:cool2: Look forward to meeting you and any others who might join the 1st annual Freeze-my-butt-off-after-turkeyday-dive

I'm not gonna beat you guys up about diving w/us.

Why not? How do you think I get dive buddies?:wink:

Goal: Find the paddlefish and explore the quarry.

Now just a warning I am a newb and still feel like I am learning the ropes. :) I will also get a couple of nitrox tanks for the day so I should have plenty of gas for Low-Minn. I think you will enjoy it. Nice place.

looking forward to it, I'm gonna bring up 4 nitrox also, so we can do two at the loch or 1 at each. I'm gonna leave it up to you Fritts, wether we go to philly or not.

My work here is done :wink:

thanx:kiss2:

Oh by the way, I come to Lakeland, FL a few times a year. The martial arts organization I am with is headquartered there. Might take you up on a tour of diving sometime. :)

You can't come here an not dive. I'm not big on springs but we have the world's best here. :)

Well, I can't promise anything right now, but it's been awhile since I've been in the water (I have a 22 month old daughter) and I might be able to talk the wife into coming down to refresh our skills and burn some air in the tanks before going for the next hydro.

I'm not a regular here on SB, but I love diving.

Back
Top Bottom