Dutch trip May 15-16-DUI Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey All!!

I'll be at Dutch Springs for the DUI days. We'll be trying out dry suits!! It's May 15/16. Maybe some of you can make it down so I can met ya!!

Heather.

I will hopefully be there with my for my 1st dives with my brand new CLX50/50 which should come in right around then. As for too cold to dive wet it all depends. I dove wet there 2 weekends ago, the water was 45deg top to bottom. I did two 35 minute dives with a 4 hour SI in my 5mil Henderson Hyperstretch with 5mil gloves, boots, and hood. About 15 minutes into the 2nd dive I was pretty cold but I was fine on the 1st dive.

TTSkipper

i'll be there with an OW class that weekend in case anyone wants to say hello. or even better, if anyone would like to buy me lunch or dinner. that would be great!!

LOL- Jen and I will try to make it Sunday. On group days, we usually try to all bring something for everyone to share. I have the giant pump caraffe and can fill it with coffee or hot chocolate for everyone.......

Hello,
Since I am new to this group, how will I be able to find you guys? I will be there to give the dry suits a try. I will camping Friday and Saturday night. Anyone want to do dinner? I have the grill.....

Danny

Danny- Hey from around the corner. I'm in Lake Grove.

Are you familair with the layout at DS? If you're standing at the entrance, we are usually about as far to the left as you can go at the bottom of the grassy hill. There are a few picnic tables off to the left of the peninsula.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom