Dutch Springs Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving was great on the 28th. The temp was 39 degrees at 70 feet. The vis was pretty good. There was plenty of space for everyone. They had their Easter egg hunt on the 28th. I won a pair of pink fins ... real special. Ohmdiver -- could you wife use a pair of size medium pink fins?

Yes it was agood time again at Dutch for the Egg Hunt. I ended up with a DAN Membership Coupon.

You had to pay $5 to enter. The prizes were given out at random. I picked up my egg from the unmarked plane on the far side of the quarry. I thought it would be worth something ... I was wrong.

genxweb:
any one know if you win anything if you found eggs on sunday. I went sunday found three eggs 2 by the crane 1 by the trolley.
Sundays a NoGo but they would appreciate you turning them in so they can use them next year.

Koreanfrogger:
Diving was great on the 28th. The temp was 39 degrees at 70 feet. The vis was pretty good. There was plenty of space for everyone. They had their Easter egg hunt on the 28th. I won a pair of pink fins ... real special. Ohmdiver -- could you wife use a pair of size medium pink fins?

Will you be bringing them in May?

I can bring them. It would be nice if I found someone who would actually use them. If not, I fear they will become an office gag gift.

I'll bring them with me on the 19th and hand them over. I would be nice if they could be used.

-break-

Last weekend we had a pair of great dives. We found a telephone pole with a bunch of signs on it. We also found the toilet at the same location. From there we followed a trail that took us to the old loading dock. I did not even know all that stuff was there. We even had enough air remaining to look at the unmarked plane.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom