Dutch Springs Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe it opens this weekend. Rain forecast for Saturday, Snow/Rain for Sunday. They dropped a new boat in at New Year's, and I believe there's a new bomber going in sometime this year.

Water temps are 43 F and visited the newly sunken boat and it already has a large resident living in it

I dove dutch alot during the winter months and vis was gorgeous. They have sucken a new boat and the wwII hellcat I think it is or a replica of a old ww II plane.

I'll be back there this weekend

There again on the 22 and the temps were 41-43. On July 30 of 2006 the temp was 66 F On Aug 21 the temp was 71 F. Hope that helps. It will be chilly in May, it is spring fed but you will be there before the algae bloom.

Went there 22nd April (last Sunday).. Freezingggggggggggggggg.. Probably cos i'm a www, 2 dives, lasting about 28 mintues each. Never went past 60 ft cos of the thermoclines. Temp was 42F... Wear thick gloves if you can.. Can't feel my fingers and toes after 5 mins of bottom time..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom