Dutch Springs April 18/19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrybosome

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all Northeasters-

I was hoping to get some dives in at Dutch either Apr 18 or 19 if I can find someone else to go with!

Full disclosure: I'm a newb diver, originally certified in 1993 and did some Caribbean diving back then but nothing for the past 16 years. I decided to get back into diving this year and just re-took the pool and classroom part of my OW. Now that I'm a master pool diver I'm looking to get out into the quarry and work on my buoyancy and general comfort level while staying inside my OW rec limits.

If any people or groups or going to Dutch that weekend and wouldn't mind having a newb along, would you let me know? I know that not everyone wants a new diver who's also personally unknown to them, but I'd be happy to buy the :cheers: after.

Cheers,

Tim

Hello also a kinda new here got certified last year, and did some diving in FL, but would be interested in going sometime,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom