Looking for dive buddy, Monterey 11/18 or 11/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tigerfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for a dive buddy to dive the Monterey/ Carmel area on either Friday or Saturday 11/18 or 11/19.
I am open to any dive sites, it's been over a year since my last dive and just looking to get back in the water.

Tim

That’s a bit far out to know if it’s suitable to dive on those dates, check with Aquarius to see if they have any club dives planned for that weekend.

Yeah, I tried Aquarius and a few other dive clubs looking for fun dive that coincide with those dates with no luck.

Not really, I am open to any dive site. However I am fond of point Lobos, dove there many times, San Carlos Beach twice and Monastery south end once.

There’s a pretty large GUE (BAUE) community that dives Pt. lobos regularly. Maybe reach out to them and see what they have planned.
I’m pretty far north (3 hours - north bay) so I’m a little out of range otherwise I’d join you.

The Aquarius club (Underwater Voyagers) has a dive scheduled for 11/19. You just have to pay the annual club dues which I believe are $45 and show up to the shop by 8am for the briefing.

Im available 11/18. I'd be down for a chill dive at breakwater or somewhere. I need some drysuit/new gear practice. DM me if interested.

Im interested in joining you all if you are diving Friday morning, 11-18.

Back
Top Bottom