Dumaguete and Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

am thinking having them Moonie and super lolo at depth . i think it would easy to figure out how to give super lolo a light underwater with Moonie when the time comes.

paolov:
Mooonie could probably bring our payment for SB supporting member payment....

hehehehe

so can i have Moonie ride a super lolo?
i will introduce moonie to bagoong!!!

Jag

paolov:
am thinking having them Moonie and super lolo at depth . i think it would easy to figure out how to give super lolo a light underwater with Moonie when the time comes.
it's the equiv of dynamite fishing.......... although moonie may not know what's coming the aftermath would not be pretty...

Jag

Diver Dennis:
Moonie is pretty small and light Jag. Should be no trouble mailing. He would love to travel around the PI.
so would i but then that's another story hahahaha

when moonie gets here i will gladly bring him to boracay with me while i host the nestea beach volley thing... and to gen san when i go there... and any other province i'll be visiting as part of my milo marathon stint

i do hope moonie brings me diving though hahahaha

Jag

paolov:
i will be in cebu by the 16th until 23rd of Feb.

i have a relative there who hails from victorias Negros. thye run the Citiappliance chain in cebu.

that's the only villegas relative i know of in cebu other than my son and daughter.
How about Ronald Villegas? He's from Negros as well.

yah we'll take your money. :D

paolov:

that i'd like to see a picture of :D

Anybody from the PPD going to be around PG March 12-19? We'd (me, Dennis and Puffer Fish) sure love to meet up and dive with you all. Of course some SML's would be in order too.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom