Dumaguete and Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid:
question :icosm02: how are we all going to dive together :icosm02: Maybe we ask our dive op (Atlantis)to work with your dive op (fill in the blank) kinda of thing.
Has this been answered in one of the many threads on our get together? :14:

dlndavid:
Has this been answered in one of the many threads on our get together? :14:

not yet, i asked the same thing up at the pasaway section. we will probably take it up next week and firm it up by then. as it is i'd assume we'll be using at least 3 bangkas (usually 6 person max per bangka) with one DM each.

Well we already have "paid for" diving, my thoughts would be can our dive ops work together, so we are all diving in the same place? SI's are a different story. :D

I'm sure we'll be able to arrange coordinated dives. But if not, what we did for the last DOR is we choose different sites to dive (there were a lot of us and we didn't want to crowd the dive site), but had the SIs in the same place. That worked out alright.

chip104:
I'm sure we'll be able to arrange coordinated dives. But if not, what we did for the last DOR is we choose different sites to dive (there were a lot of us and we didn't want to crowd the dive site), but had the SIs in the same place. That worked out alright.
This sounds good, and what Ish says. :multi:

BAHALA NA will work out fine when the dives will be made. just make sure you have your celphones working in galera !

Back
Top Bottom