Dumaguete and Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi there PPDs. dlndavid and I are planning a trip there in March. I've read quite a bit about PG but how is Dumaguete? We are thinking of staying at the Atlantis in both places for a week. I would like to stay in PI for an extra week before heading to Thailand for a liveaboard. Where would you suggest I spend that extra week? We would love to dive with any of you if you'll be in the area.
Thanks, Dennis.

Hey Buddy, that's dLndavid :D
This morning Francine says she's not going this trip.
So my solo dive trip is back on.
We will be going together to Cebu in 07.
Any more information from Atlantis?

Geeze, I've been calling you that for as long as I've been here. Sorry. No new info yet but I'll forward it as soon as I get it. :D

EDIT: Fixed your name. Sorry, must be getting old...:wink:

Dennis, you should ask Chris about Boracay if you talk to him again...He did an extra week there after we went to Dumaguete and really enjoyed it. :)

Hey what's up Dennis, the PPD must be sleeping one off or off diving. :D

Diver Dennis:
Hi there PPDs. dlndavid and I are planning a trip there in March. I've read quite a bit about PG but how is Dumaguete? We are thinking of staying at the Atlantis in both places for a week. I would like to stay in PI for an extra week before heading to Thailand for a liveaboard. Where would you suggest I spend that extra week? We would love to dive with any of you if you'll be in the area.
Thanks, Dennis.
what say you if the ppd treat you over for drinks (in your extra week). We already did that with greatwolf and we really had fun..except for the great hangover the following day i guess.

March diving? let's see.

Diver Dennis:
Geeze, I've been calling you that for as long as I've been here. Sorry. No new info yet but I'll forward it as soon as I get it. :D

EDIT: Fixed your name. Sorry, must be getting old...:wink:
pm ishie, she stayed and dove with Atlantis late last year (check out her pic gallery!). She did safaris to Bohol and Apo Island, I think.

Tell you what Caloy. I'll buy YOU guys drinks! I think that would be a great idea.

I'll check with Ishie tomorrow. A friend was over today and she was reading the tagalog translations. She was born in Manila and was giggling as she read.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom