DUI Demo Days at Beaver Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StSomewhere:
Yup! I'll see you there! :D

I got a reservation but I had to get two nights and I usually only go to the first day and then drive home. I haven't decided yet whether to stay for the evening dinner BBQ thing on Saturday night, but if I don't and someone wants my room for Saturday night only (Apr 22nd) then send me a PM and we can probably work something out in terms of splitting the reservation.

John

PM sent!:D

I plan to be there the entire weekend...

HA!! Wouldn't you know...my wife wants to CAMP now!!! :) should be a fun weekend...See you all there!

I plan on diving the DUI suits on Sat & doing a dive or two by the "stairsteps" on Sun am.
Anyone want to join me on Sunday?

Terry

I went to a DUI Dog rally last year and it was amazing... It was all about containation control, and the how too's for PSD... I just wish I had brought something to write with. We all got to play around in the dry suits later and pick up some pretty cool shirts (they have cool stuff so bring some cash)...

Have fun guys, I wish it wasn't so far away..

Wkndbum:
I plan on diving the DUI suits on Sat & doing a dive or two by the "stairsteps" on Sun am.

Terry

I'll dive with you on Sunday. Is your suit a Bare?

Wkndbum:

Terry

Where are the stair step?? If that is at what they call the pyramids you can't dive there. The lake is too low. I usually dive at the dam which is where the demo is the water is down 15 feet.

Boomo

cummings66:
I'll dive with you on Sunday. Is your suit a Bare?

Matt,

Yea, I've got a Nex-gen & Pro CD4. Would like to sell both of them & get a DUI 350.

I ordered the DSS BP/W system, don't know if I'll have it in time for the Beaver trip or not. I want to dive it at least once before going down there.

See ya on Sat the 22nd & we can discuss what to do on Sun.

Anybody else? Feel free to join us.

Terry

boomo26:
Where are the stair step?? If that is at what they call the pyramids you can't dive there. The lake is too low. I usually dive at the dam which is where the demo is the water is down 15 feet.

Boomo

The "stairsteps" I was talking about is across the bay Northwest of the DUI diving site. If you look Northwest from the dam (DUI site) it is right below the first cliff area you see.
It drops off pretty fast there, even with the lake 15' down, you would have plenty of depth to dive by the "stairsteps"

I don't know the location of the pyramids.

Want to join us on Sun?

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom