DUI Demo Days at Beaver Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

modiver71:
Would be intersted in Sunday diving as well.

Look for the guy in the RED VIKING dry suit on Sat (that would be Matt)
Hopefully we can get together on Sat & figure out where to dive on Sun.

I'll wear a "BIG RED" Nebraska hat to cover me bald head on Sat.

Terry

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. I'll be there sometime Saturday morning. I'd like to get at least one dive in Sunday am before I head home.

I'll look you up.

I'll try to be there Sat. morning as well. I think I'll dive a DUI just so I can say I did it, and on the surface I'll have a red shirt on if the temps allow it. Might have my 3 year old daughter in tow with my wife as well.

I'm not sure of the locations there so we should PM the cell numbers just in case. I have Terry's if he hasn't changed it.

cummings66:
I'm not sure of the locations there so we should PM the cell numbers just in case. I have Terry's if he hasn't changed it.

I plan on being up there between 9:30 and 10:30. The wife and I are staying at Eureka Springs KOA, which is fairly close to the DUI event.

Matthew, you've got my number as well..

See all of you then.:D

I'll have my 3 year old daughter and wife of course with me, won't know for sure what time I'll get there because I'm going to leave work at 3 PM on Friday and start driving. It's a very long drive but will leave me tired and I might sleep a bit late on Saturday. For me late is 8 to 8:30 AM, I"m just not sure what time I'll be up and running Saturday morning.

However, meet up and maybe they can play.

I told my wife she can go into Branson and do some shopping since she can't dive(she's pregnant). As for my 3-yr old son, he's going to stay with my brother for the weekend.

Hope to see you all up there (Viking suit, or not!)

theskull:
I'm going. Beaver Lake is NOT Table Rock Lake, though. Make sure you go to the right lake in the right state.

theskull

I had every intention of going when I wrote that. Now a family emergency has prevented my attendance.

theskull

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom