Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unreal conditions. I had a bit of a surprise when I realized that my shutter speed was set too low for most of my shots. Oh well. I got a few good ones.

I had a great time diving with all of you folks!! Lets go out again soon.

I put three of the best up here for you to check out:

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

I posted all my photos of the day here

Robin - Did all those pics you took on the first too dives not come out because of the shutter speed? That's a bummer!

So where did you guys end up diving Saturday?

Robin - Did all those pics you took on the first too dives not come out because of the shutter speed? That's a bummer!

a few came out. i guess i was too excited from the great vis and the small lcd preview looked ok. the nudi is from dive 1.

jeff, we were at breakwater all day. i cant believe me missed you. we were set up at the lower parking lot 4 spaces in along the wall.

@Brian: The octopus was during the night dive.
@Mike G: Thanks
@Robin: Can you do some post processing to bring them out or was there just not even enough to start with?

nah. post processing only helps with white balance color adjust etc. it does nothing to heavy ghosting and blur from a slow shutter.

Back
Top Bottom