Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I looked for you guys off and on today. Was at the Breakwater very early to help (minimally) with a specialty class, but ended up spending most of the day diving along the wall and out to the Met fields.

I can't say I've ever seen better conditions than today. I had missed the great spell back in late January, and had marveled at Brandons comment somewhere that he could see the pipe
all the way out from the surface. Well, that's how it was today too.

metridiums1.jpg

nudi_bat.jpg

crab112.jpg

DAMN! I wish I wasn't on call this weekend.

I would have loved to hit the Metridium fields today. I wish there were more days like this when I was doing my Mapping project. Could just hover 30 feet over the fields and map it all out :wink:. Did you happen to get any more pics, id love to see them?

Damn! The bug count will be preventing me from diving tomorrow as well, unless we hit zero mid-afternoon and I manage to squeeze in a night dive...

Jeff,

That is literally awesome that you landed best viz for the Break Water... Your picture of the Metridium is just incredible with detail, I've not seen it that clear...

I was scheduled to dive with Robin but the ^%$# FLU hit me like a freight train Wed, sent me to the doctors and the doc but me on bed rest until Monday, Anti biotics in my system killing the infection.

I'm so happy for you Jeff, and all other lucky divers that got to play in Neptunes backyard with these stellar conditions.

Hope to see more of the divers posting pics and adding more stories....

MG

Its not the equipment, its the user. so I guess you wont be speaking to Robin in the future.:wink:

Mike, the HP tanks have adapters in the valves for yoke regs.

Or just see Sean at the shop, have him convert your yoke to DIN.

Yes Ron You are correct, It Is the photographer not the camera, That is why people look at my pictures and go awe nice, Then they look at your and go OH..... Humph!!

Brandon you definitely could have just hovered at 30 ft and seen a pretty good panorama of the structural layout of the site. Sorry you were sick Mike :(

Here are a few more shots.

endpipe.jpg

harborseal.jpg

metridium3.jpg

Jeff,

That last pic of the Metridium is in perfect bloom, it's so clear with detail. Just nice to send as a postcard, nice job...

Mike,

I think your picture of the sun stars are so clean, I've not seen pics of them so clear. The colors that were produced in your pics really show how clear the water column opened up for you guys.

Lets continue to post so I can stay connected to all this excitement. Did anyone see Robin? He is usually one of the first to post.

MG

Back
Top Bottom