Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know... I really wanted to break in a new set of doubles and I don't want to buddy up with someone who wants to do a real dive, and not wait around while I figure out trim and weighting, tank/band positions, etc.

We'll see, I'm debating right now. :D

I don't know... I really wanted to break in a new set of doubles and I don't want to buddy up with someone who wants to do a real dive, and not wait around while I figure out trim and weighting, tank/band positions, etc.

We'll see, I'm debating right now. :D

Come anyway buddy, We will wait and I dive HP120'S so come dive with all of us!!

Alright, you convinced me! :D You guys tomorrow @ 10:00am.

-Casey

Right on Buddy , We will all dive and have a great time!!!

I look forward to finally meeting you and all having a great time!

Robbin (Rysser) Hope I spelled that right, if you have a nicer Camera then I do, Well I am no longer speaking to you:D

Looking forward too meeting you all!:lotsalove:

Ron, (Brewski) Say's you are all great people!!

Robbin (Rysser) Hope I spelled that right, if you have a nicer Camera then I do, Well I am no longer speaking to you:D

Its not the equipment, its the user. so I guess you wont be speaking to Robin in the future.:wink:

I really need to get a DIN reg so I can start playing with the HPs. But I did get some LP 95s so hopefully I can keep up for a little bit :D
Mike, the HP tanks have adapters in the valves for yoke regs.

Or just see Sean at the shop, have him convert your yoke to DIN.

Robin's camera IS pretty awesome... I was hoping to come out tomorrow (today), but alas - the bug count on my project says no. Maybe Sunday...

BTW Mike, many shops are a bit conservative on the fills for the 3442 tanks with the adaptor in. Switch to DIN and they might fill a bit more aggressively. :) I just got my Mk25 converted. It was $75 and the shop tech did it in about 5 minutes while the guy rang me up. Definitely worth it IMO, and it makes your reg a bit lower profile to boot!

Back
Top Bottom