Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike - flu hitting the lungs means it's really time to hit the meds hard. Been there, not good! Get better soon.

All - you guys at BW on Sunday as well? We were at BW a couple of weeks ago, and my buddies are trying to decide whether they want to do MacAbee (we haven't seen any seals in a while)...will be in touch :)

Mike - flu hitting the lungs means it's really time to hit the meds hard. Been there, not good! Get better soon.

All - you guys at BW on Sunday as well? We were at BW a couple of weeks ago, and my buddies are trying to decide whether they want to do MacAbee (we haven't seen any seals in a while)...will be in touch :)

Ken.

We will do the same on Sunday , But we can just meet there and then go where ever we all want to go.

Ken,

I am taking the anti-biotic Z pack to counteract this respiratory infection, so yes I'm out for diving this weekend. I hope all of you have awesome conditions and come back with great pics and video.

I will be anticipating the thread from the confinements of my bed, this flu is horrible I take tylenol every 4 hours to fight this fever. I hope by Sunday it starts to leave my body.

Have fun diving...

MG

We'll be leaving tonight hopefully. My buddy had a slight case of food poisoning and thinks he'll be good to go by tonight. See you gents there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom