Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of you that didn't show up Lost out, We had 9 Board members and stellar conditions!!

Robbin (Rysser) Anti-Hero (Casey) Mike Mill (Mike Miller) are all awesome divers and GREAT dive Buddies, We also had the Infamous Zen_Man (Buck and his sweet wife Sunny) Justin (Justin w) His Girlfriend Mellisa, Seaturtle80 (Steven Seiter) and his Wife to be on the 15th of this month Heather (smalls85) and we all had a fantastic time and great conditions!!!

Guys due to my malfunction of camera.....? No mental status only a few pictures are good enough for me too post, 2 of the octo and a few of you great divers, I will post them tonight or tomorrow as I am still cleaning gear!

Robbin. Thank you for Your awesome leadership on the night dive and for helping me with my new divers/students and there new drysuit experience!!

Buck (Zen_Man) thank you for your all Around awesome support, You and sunny as always came through for me!!

Mike ...Steven,(Seaturtle80) has and maybe into your pants.....:rofl3:, we will get them back for you.

What? I left the trunks for Heather not for Steven!

Well.....:rofl3:

I am sorry but by now you should know how steve is/swings:D

I am sure he is making love too those pants right now as we speak!:popcorn:

:rofl3:

Sorry steven, I hope your new wife to be... already knew about your secret life style. ROFL

Last edited:
Well, since we've completely hijacked Mike G's thread:

I had a great time this weekend and it was really wonderful meeting everyone I didn't know(I'm not ignoring you Casey, I swear! :wink:).

Good diving. Could not have asked for better conditions or company. Thank you Casey, Robin, Mike, Steven and Heather.........ok.....you too Jim! :p

Well, since we've completely hijacked Mike G's thread:

I had a great time this weekend and it was really wonderful meeting everyone I didn't know(I'm not ignoring you Casey, I swear! :wink:).

Good diving. Could not have asked for better conditions or company. Thank you Casey, Robin, Mike, Steven and Heather.........ok.....you too Jim! :p

Thank you Buck..

I also had a great time , I will post my pics tomorrow.

Good night every one.

Back
Top Bottom