Drysuit Certification when?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you all had a nice time. Michelle, Ben, Mark and I dove Lobos yesterday and ran into Dannobee, Dave, Heather, Doc and Team Kitty. Beautiful conditions. Dove Hole in the Wall on our first dive with about 50' viz. Second dive was at the Caves and we had about 30-45' - it was so beautiful.

I finally got my housing sorted out so I will post some photos in a separate thread tonight probably.

Sounds like you all had a nice time. Michelle, Ben, Mark and I dove Lobos yesterday and ran into Dannobee, Dave, Heather, Doc and Team Kitty. Beautiful conditions. Dove Hole in the Wall on our first dive with about 50' viz. Second dive was at the Caves and we had about 30-45' - it was so beautiful.

I finally got my housing sorted out so I will post some photos in a separate thread tonight probably.

Yes, another amazing day of diving at Lobos! It was like a lake. :D
I'll try to post my pics tonight too.

We didn't have Lobos reservations this week, but we did have some incredible seal interactions at MacAbee yesterday. I also found out that being underwater with a regulator in your mouth doesn't stop me from screaming like a girl. We also found ourselves out in front of the Aquarium midway through the dive.

Great conditions and timing for the weekend, but it looks like a storm is building up for the middle of this week!

Well, since we've completely hijacked Mike G's thread:

I had a great time this weekend and it was really wonderful meeting everyone I didn't know(I'm not ignoring you Casey, I swear! :wink:).

Good diving. Could not have asked for better conditions or company. Thank you Casey, Robin, Mike, Steven and Heather.........ok.....you too Jim! :p

I had a killer time too! It was great seeing everyone I've met before, and great to meet all the new faces. I had a blast diving and hanging out, I'm bummed I missed the night dive. Hopefully we can do it again soon!

It's all good Buck, you can admit it, you were ignoring me. :D

I want to thank everyone for all the help this weekend, it was a lot of fun.

I thought I was Jim's only friend.... I guess everyone needs a special friend!!!!

I see your Air hose ** Breaking ** in the near future!!
finger.gif

Who ever said I consider you a friend, I just make money off of you!:D

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom