Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, Donna and I will not be able to go on this trip. Have loads of fun in our stead.

you guys are making it real hard for me to hold out

i wish i could commit, but things look hectic ... still... there's a chance. don't count me out yet

I have 4 for the Very Interested list:
Bob, Nate, Alex, and Drew
I'm pretty sure that 2 are definite and the other 2 are hopeful.

From the looks of it, 20 may not be unreasonable! It's a long way off and we have loads of time for more folks to join in. Have I said that I am sooooooo looking forward to this trip?

Sounds like an excellent trip. I'd love to sign up, but I know ('cause I kind of hinted) that the non-diving family would be hard to convince :(
But, I'm gonna keep working on it. :D

H2Andy:
you guys are making it real hard for me to hold out

i wish i could commit, but things look hectic ... still... there's a chance. don't count me out yet

Come on, Andy- you know you want to dive with me again... or, should I say, get sick on a boat with me again? :D

Marvel:
Come on, Andy- you know you want to dive with me again... or, should I say, get sick on a boat with me again? :D

It's a good thing you aren't in sales.

Marvel:
Walter? Dennis? Stu? Time to get off that fence....

I'm not on a fence. I'll go if I get a bunch of OT right after we get back from NC, otherwise, I'll have to pass it by.

ciret:
Sounds like an excellent trip. I'd love to sign up, but I know ('cause I kind of hinted) that the non-diving family would be hard to convince :(

Tempt them with hints of tasty lobster tails! :eat

Hmmm, now that's not a bad idea, Thanksgiving in the warmth and sunshine of the Gulf of Mexico vs, cold midwest November.

I'll work that angle a little and see what I can do. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom