Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLTEKDIVER:
Did you go with them? Also how was your trip?

Any photos you would like to share?

yes, it was with them - was a photography weekend - excellent trip - good weather and warm clear water. it will take a couple of days to sort out the photos then i'll post a couple if i can find some good ones.

stu_in_fl:
yes, it was with them - was a photography weekend - excellent trip - good weather and warm clear water. it will take a couple of days to sort out the photos then i'll post a couple if i can find some good ones.

Sounds great, looking foward to seeing them!

I'm in... just called and mailing off deposit... Thanks for the heads-up Marco.... (Polo).... gosh - that NEVER gets old...

They told me they have 10+ folks on the books - just not received all the deposits.., so looks like the lower rate kicked in.
-Tim

netmage:
I'm in... just called and mailing off deposit... Thanks for the heads-up Marco.... (Polo).... gosh - that NEVER gets old...

They told me they have 10+ folks on the books - just not received all the deposits.., so looks like the lower rate kicked in.
-Tim

Hey Tim, glad to have ya aboard !!

Another friend of mine is sending his deposit in tommrrow, ( DEEPCCR )

He's also a member of SB !

Hey Tim , call me about this weeknd, It's a go for the Key's , I got your message,,,, I called your cell , Let's hope the vis is better then it has been down there for the past month. I just came back from 4 days down in Key Largo, and 2 weeks ago was down there again diving, and the Vis still has that greenish water.

Glad to see ya book the trip, awsome !!

I'll shout at ya tonight

FLTEKDIVER:
DiveGal, I will call them tomorrow, as a friend just told me the like to run photo trips and spear fishing trips seperatley, but I'll ask them tommorrrow if they can do both.

I did talk with Sherry at UG and she said that they would be accommodating hunters. So I think we're good. I sure hope so since I already sent in our deposits. :11:

Bummer on the green water in the Keys. When will this clear up? We're having some nasty green cold water up here in the Sebastian area, too.

Did a dive wednesday night in Ft. Lauderdale and we had 80's top to bottom and decent viz. In the Key's at least - the upwelling & green water are gone. Viz isn't spectacular - but it's ok.. 50' or so.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/netmage/sets/72157594177505434/

I'll pack my bug gear....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom