Dry Tortugas Live Aboard Thanksgiving Day Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This trip looks like ALOT of fun.... i'm thinking about it... only thing for me is getting down to ft myers. The 10 hour drive is a beast.

DawgDiver:
This trip looks like ALOT of fun.... i'm thinking about it... only thing for me is getting down to ft myers. The 10 hour drive is a beast.

this may sound odd coming from a GT fan:D , but I'm going on this trip and only live about 40 minutes from the boat...if you're considering going, you're more than welcome to drive down Wednesday and crash as well as the Sunday night following the trip....BTW, this same offer is extended to anyone else who might be travelling and doesn't want to kill themselves....I've got a spare bedroom, a sleeper sofa, a regular sofa, and an air mattress....the casa is always open to fellow divers!

In case anyone had the same questions I did....
The cabins have power for chargers, etc & there are a few others scattered about the boat.
Tanks are Steel LP80's - you may bring your own if you like - only need to bring 1.
They can fill HP DIN tanks.
Nitrox is usually in the 32% ballpark. (Membrane system - so I'd assume they do NOT have to be o2 clean.)

For those asking, I emailed them tonight, and asked what if we have 15 or so deposits, becuase I know of probley 4-5 more that are sending in there deposits today, so that would us around 15 , So I'm expecting to book the whole boat now, there has been so much of a demand for this trip, and so many people that want to dive with other local divers here, I can't belive it.

They are showing 9 tonight, but I bet by this weekend, all the check's arive, we will be close to 15.

So far there not showing anyone else booking other then us, so we may get the whole boat to ourselves!!

Matteo:
this may sound odd coming from a GT fan:D , but I'm going on this trip and only live about 40 minutes from the boat...if you're considering going, you're more than welcome to drive down Wednesday and crash as well as the Sunday night following the trip....BTW, this same offer is extended to anyone else who might be travelling and doesn't want to kill themselves....I've got a spare bedroom, a sleeper sofa, a regular sofa, and an air mattress....the casa is always open to fellow divers!

Hey man, thanks alot. I might be taking you up on that.

Is there a deadline for making a deposit???

I know of a couple more who are also interested so get your checks in. First 20 have spots. Woo-Hoo!!!!!! We're goin' divin'!!!!! We're goin' divin'!!!!!!

And I'm guessing the deposit is non-refundable? Or is their a cancellation policy?

Sorry, this may have already been covered but i didn't remember reading it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom