Wanted Dry Glove System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arkman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for a dry glove system to add to my suit. I'm looking for something similar to the Glove Lock Dry Glove System. Just wondering if anyone has one they don't want before I purchase a new one.

We have a set of Si-Tech Virgo glove rings we are willing to part with....these are similar to the Glove Lock system. They can be integrated with Si-Tech's QCS Oval wrist ring system or, I believe, they can be mounted directly to a latex seal using o-rings.

-Z

Thanks for the offer. How much are you thinking? Just looking at information about them quick; I don't see how they'd work with my seals since I don't have the QCS oval ring system. I'll keep looking to be sure though.

Hey, I have some a set of the Si Tech Glove Lock QCP system that I'm looking to get rid of. Feel free to message me if you're interested and I can send you some pictures of them.

Hey, I have some a set of the Si Tech Glove Lock QCP system that I'm looking to get rid of. Feel free to message me if you're interested and I can send you some pictures of them.
Sent a pm

I might.. testing them out.. If I don't care for the fit I will sell.

Sitech QCP Glove Lock System

Here is a video on how to mount the Glove Lock dryglove rings on a suit with glued-in latex seals (as opposed to integrating the system with the Si-Tech QCP round cuff rings):

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom