Don't be too proud to ask for help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
may i say that there is nothing wrong with OUR toilets flushing the correct way... its you guys that drive on the wrong side of the road thats confused :)

but yeah - ive seen it myself but must admit i usually stand back and watch the show for a bit, to see if they get it right, before speaking up

I watched for quite a while, could have stayed longer if I hadn't needed to relieve myself. There was probably a greater chance of them buying me another beer than actually getting it right. Besides, if I would have waited too long, they would have had sun stroke trying to figure all of this out, they worked up quite a sweat wearing their full wet suits in the baking sun.

heheheh - as long as they didnt ask you "have you dived at the deep end yet?"... we got asked this once in vanuatu and for a second i thought they were talking about the pool

Strange, they didn't ask much after I "helped" them the first time. :wink:

I can actually see this guy now. He is probably a member of this board, and he's reading this saying..."WOW, those people must have been real morons...Hey, honey come read this!" Then, of course, the wife reads it and says to herself "WOW, I married a moron."

kent_1848

You handled that situation very well, I wish I could have been there to watch.

Doc Harry:
kent_1848

Hey, you look just like this guy I saw in Cozumel... LOL J/K... Thanks

Doc Harry:
kent_1848

Holy Stuff Doc, I just looked at your gallery, I take it you aren't claustrophobic! Man, the first pic looks like it might be fun, the second looks uncomfortable, and the 3rd pic looks like you might be half mole!

I think I just hijacked my own thread...

LMAO,
I never got it right until my buddy who always corrects my equipment set up and beat it in my head that "I have a RIGHT to breath!

Can I use this post as an example that women are wiser than men? :D

IceIce:
Can I use this post as an example that women are wiser than men? :D
How about just "less stubborn"...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom