Do you mind if another KY diver hangs out here??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steve2281

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been diving about 5 years and hanging out over on Rodale's for about 6. With all the time I spend on the internet, you would think that I would have found this board before now.
I am in the far western part of the state; did my OPW at Cerulean but now do most of my local diving at Mermet. From browsing around, it seems that most of you are in the central/eastern part of the state. I will probably just lurk for a time; hopefully I will have something worthwhile to contribute.
Was born in Winchester, but it's been a long time since I've been up that way. Thanks. steve sullivan

Welcome aboard. We have some down your way too....Mark, Where are you?....We get some local trips up to Cerulean and I have been to Mermet a couple of times too so when it warms up a little we might try to set something up down your way.

In the mean time join in and have a great time on the board.

Chad

Beware of chad...he's not right....:D

Enjoy the board.

Big-t-2538:
Beware of chad...he's not right....:D

Enjoy the board.

Isn't that kind of like the pot calling the keddle black? :)

So what part of western KY are you from? My wife is from Mayfield and her parents still live there so we are down that way somewhat regualrly. I have yet to dive Mermet and I really doubt I will get my wife in there since the one and only time she was there she froze her but off in the middle of the summer.

cstreu1026:
Isn't that kind of like the pot calling the keddle black? :)
IT's nothing like that at all...it's more like poking and prodding a sleeping giant (remember...bobby...errr...I mean Chad has power)

Big-t-2538:
(remember...bobby...errr...I mean Chad has power)

Quit talking to Jeff.

Chad

Spectre!

I don't know what your talking about....

Anyway...when are we hooking back up to get in the water? (Yeah, I need to make plans now...b/c if I don't claim weekends in advance, I'm not going to be allowed to)

Welcome to the friendliest board on the net! We're just one big family as you can see by the exchange of brotherly love above (boys, simmer down or I'm getting my stick!) :bash:

Put us in your favorites folder then check back often, odds are you'll need to contact scubaboard-aholics anonymous soon :lol2:

Looking forward to your participation on the board and hopefully with the group when we get together.
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom