Do you mind if another KY diver hangs out here??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
Anyway...when are we hooking back up to get in the water? (Yeah, I need to make plans now...b/c if I don't claim weekends in advance, I'm not going to be allowed to)

Any weekend after I get moved in is game for me. One of the best things I can think of about move to that part of the state is that I will be an hour and half closer to Gilboa.

steve2281:
Hi Mark! I did my OPW & AOW with Ross, Dale, Carl at MSU. Have also done about five trips with them, so I know some of the crew from Murray. Do you dive with that gang?? Thanks for the reply and the welcome from this board. steve

OMG, you actually admit to diving with Dale and Carl? :34:

Yea, their good friends, but I havent had the chance to go on one of their overseas trips.

Actually, I think Ross has gotten out of the teaching bit. Its just Dale and Carl there now.

Mark

k4sdi:
OMG, you actually admit to diving with Dale and Carl? :34:

Yea, their good friends, but I havent had the chance to go on one of their overseas trips.

Actually, I think Ross has gotten out of the teaching bit. Its just Dale and Carl there now.

Mark
Right, Ross is not teaching with D & C anymore. There was some friction for a long time in that program and, just a few months ago, there was some doubt if the MSU scuba would continue. I was sorry to see the split; all three of them have been great to me and bent over backwards to help my family and myself (4 divers in this family).
Do you ever dive at Mermet?? I dive up there year-round, mostly thru the middle of the week due to my work schedule. Give me a hollar any time you feel like getting wet and cold and we'll work something out. steve

Welcome Sandy. We are a fun group...well at least some of us are. :D

Yeah...Chad's a little boring...

Welcome

Welcome Sandy! Hope you can join us for some of the activities we do, while it's a long way off try to remember to keep an eye out for our annual pumpkin carving dive--it's a BLAST!
Ber

Back
Top Bottom