Do you mind if another KY diver hangs out here??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Welcome to the friendliest board on the net! We're just one big family as you can see by the exchange of brotherly love above (boys, simmer down or I'm getting my stick!) :bash:
Don't look now...but uh....ber...that's not a stick, that's a hammer...this is a stick...:1poke:

Hey T, I don't intend to poke so I put a chunk of metal on the end of my stick, more effective that way wink
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
I don't intend to poke so I put a chunk of metal on the end of my stick, more effective that way
That depends on who you're whackin...I'm pretty jaded to flying metal objects..I know you know sometimes it just isn't worth the effort :D

now this bus thing that Spectre has mentioned would be a nice smilie addition...since that's where I spend a majority of my time anyway...

I wish a mod would come and remove that picture. :D

Chad

Maybe some other mod could go ahead and fix Chad's profile

Hi Steve! The wife and I are in Murray. We've got a pretty large group of divers here, but I'm the only one who will mess with a computer, much less this board. Hope to dive with ya soon!

Mark

cstreu1026:
Isn't that kind of like the pot calling the keddle black? :)

So what part of western KY are you from? My wife is from Mayfield and her parents still live there so we are down that way somewhat regualrly. I have yet to dive Mermet and I really doubt I will get my wife in there since the one and only time she was there she froze her but off in the middle of the summer.

Wow, I live in Mayfield (actually about 2 miles south), small world isn't it.

k4sdi:
Hi Steve! The wife and I are in Murray. We've got a pretty large group of divers here, but I'm the only one who will mess with a computer, much less this board. Hope to dive with ya soon!

Mark
Hi Mark! I did my OPW & AOW with Ross, Dale, Carl at MSU. Have also done about five trips with them, so I know some of the crew from Murray. Do you dive with that gang?? Thanks for the reply and the welcome from this board. steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom