Do all agree ATOMIC is indisputable best!!!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:
Simple statistics.
You just have to ask enough people and sooner or later, you'll hear the answer you wanted to hear.
03.gif

Such intellectual depth and insight.......... Thanks

djanni:
Yeah, I'm asking for confirmation. If I didn't want an opinion I would not have posted. It's not a case of money, although I'm looking to buy the $1,700 T2. I've been diving 5 or 6 years. I used an Atomic during a 12 dive vacation last year. So natural with the breathing my bottom times were about 10 minutes longer regardless of situation. Still $560 (discounted) is a lot. I might try a different one if someone here had a compelling reason to do so.

dj
did you by any chance mean to say you're "not looking to buy the $1,700 T2" ? (Since you also say "Still $560 (discounted) is a lot.")

Uhm.. no. I like my SE2 quite well. It's old but have never, ever has it failed or failed to deliver enough air when working very hard underwater.

Damselfish:
did you by any chance mean to say you're "not looking to buy the $1,700 T2" ? (Since you also say "Still $560 (discounted) is a lot.")

Oh... yes I meant to say "not" looking at the $1,700 T2.

I went back and edited that. Thanks.

jonnythan:
The really confusing part of this is model numbers that apply to both skis and regulators.

I hear Atomic B2 and my brain goes haywire thinking about Atomic Metrons and Rossignol B2's. It was especially bad in January and February when I spent as much time on the ski forums as I did here. I think I actually cried once.

Oh how I miss my bumblebee ARCS--those were the days. :thumb:
Can I ask what ski forum you refer to? I would like to join one.

MSilvia:
Oh... well, you see where we might have gotten the impression you had money to burn. Sorry 'bout that.
Yeah, I know. I've taken a beating over that. I posted to see if any comments would persuade me to buy something other than an Atomic. None did. Yesterday, I placed my order for the B2's.

aquaoren:
Simple statistics.
You just have to ask enough people and sooner or later, you'll hear the answer you wanted to hear.

djanni:
I posted to see if any comments would persuade me to buy something other than an Atomic. None did. Yesterday, I placed my order for the B2's.

Well, now THERE'S a surprise!
:rolleyes:

djanni:
Speak up because I'm about to buy.

Rec dive only in warmer waters. I believe it to be the best breathing regulator made. The B2 unless someone knows of a Reg better than Atomic.

dj

I would not say they are the best breathing regs.. I have used just about every reg out there, The best breathing reg hands down is the poseidon extreme.. followed closely by its brothers..

I own Poseidon, APeks, Scubapro, Oceanic and a few others... I have compared the Atomic against other regs.. Most good regs are indistinguishable at reasonable depths, the difference is when you do deep, and for recreationsl depths just stay away from the budget regs and you will be fine..

The atomic B1, b2 and M1 are a good choice stay away from the Titanium regs...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom