Do all agree ATOMIC is indisputable best!!!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the guy got his regs, time to close the thread

padiscubapro:
I would not say they are the best breathing regs.. I have used just about every reg out there, The best breathing reg hands down is the poseidon extreme.. followed closely by its brothers..

I own Poseidon, APeks, Scubapro, Oceanic and a few others... I have compared the Atomic against other regs.. Most good regs are indistinguishable at reasonable depths, the difference is when you do deep, and for recreationsl depths just stay away from the budget regs and you will be fine..

The atomic B1, b2 and M1 are a good choice stay away from the Titanium regs...
I like Kirby Morgan best.

All I have done this far is read about regulators, I have factory brochures for several. From what I have read, I believe that the top three regs are, and not in order, Mares, Aqualung, Scuba pro. From what I have read in these forums and others , it would seem that the majority would agree with me, or that I agree with them, however, I have no experience. Will be breathing under water for the first time tommarrow night , cant wait. Ron.

Boogie711:
So you want us to confirm what you already think?

In which case, why bother asking for opinion? It sounds like you don't want opinion, but affirmation?

For example, if I were to post "Actually, ABC reg is the best, and here's why..." would you believe me?

I just fail to see the point of your post... :06:
The best reg in the world is the one that is giving you air when you are underwater.

I went through torment for the last few months looking at several regs... ScubaPro, the new Oceanic Delta 4/FDX 10 and finally settled on an Atomic B2. No regrets. Go for it!

OIL RIG DIVER:
The best reg in the world is the one that is giving you air when you are underwater.
batmanrobin_dead.jpg

kjpwong:
is that true that titanium regs are not as good for technical diving as the stainless steel ones?

Correct. Has to do with higer % O2 mixes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom