Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I'm still hoping to hit up the Keys, I'll just be on a different boat and staying at cheaper hotels :p

I was talking about this weekend . Like I thought DawgDiver was LOL.:huh: I would love to go to the keys but can't afford it right now.:D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Actually, I'm still hoping to hit up the Keys, I'll just be on a different boat and staying at cheaper hotels :p

You're not planning on diving with us memorial day weekend?

denisegg:
To bed by 7 and snoring....I'm glad you guys are not in my condo...:D

We are going to be in Margaritaville you know!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone up for a panty raid? Oh, they don't do that in college these days? :rofl3:

DawgDiver:
You're not planning on diving with us memorial day weekend?

Thats still the plan, but going through a cheaper route.

Still, only if I can make this trip work while still manage to save enough fundage for Bonnaroo :) If something has to give, it'll be they Keys as its ALOT more expensive.

frankc420:
It's football, who cares, your in the wrong thread kids :D

Football season is over, talk about it next season, until then, it's rednecks going in circles and SCUBA diving for us!

Frank,
With these two in our condo, we need to attach heavy boots to our socks! Maybe put a soft weight pouch inside before throwing!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Thats still the plan, but going through a cheaper route.

Still, only if I can make this trip work while still manage to save enough fundage for Bonnaroo :) If something has to give, it'll be they Keys as its ALOT more expensive.

I hear ya..... by the way, if you end up at that granite expo in ATL later next month, give me a holler if you want to try out one of the quarries up this way.

SuPrBuGmAn:

Bonnaroo?! Did someone say Bonnaroo?! Thats up here in my neck of the woods. I havent even seen who is playing this year. You coming up for the whole weekend Mat?

philmottrek99and02:
Anyone up for a panty raid? Oh, they don't do that in college these days? :rofl3:

Yeah... but panties have changed a LOT since you were in college.

It's more like a 'thong raid' now, or just a 'commando' raid.

utdivermatt:
Bonnaroo?! Did someone say Bonnaroo?! Thats up here in my neck of the woods. I havent even seen who is playing this year.

Bonnaroo Artists - 2007

The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • The Roots • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti and Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • The Wild Magnolia Mardi Gras Indians • Mute Math • Apollo Sunshine • Uncle Earl • The National • The Little Ones • Black Angels • Ryan Shaw

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom