Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Psh, if I looked this good going to bed, I wouldn't need the girls :p

5288.jpg

Boyshorts FTW!

philmottrek99and02:
If you know what Mat wears to bed.... You are voted out of the condo! Also warm up your thumb for the hitch to the Keys!

So rude....

I was just saying I personally never tried either a thong or boyshorts on, so I honestly dont know 'where its at'... I was just telling Mat I dont think anyone cared what he thought about the two... He should be the one warming the thumb up.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Psh, if I looked this good going to bed, I wouldn't need the girls :p

5288.jpg

Boyshorts FTW!

Isnt this getting pretty close to being not safe for work (or in my case, the college computer lab)?.... not that I dissaprove

You see more at the beach :p You damned well should be seeing more in college :p

denisegg:
Speak for yourself!!!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

hmmm.... Didn't you already comment on what you wore? (or didn't wear!) in some "other thread/post" ?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Thongs are SO early millenium, lacy 'boyshorts' are where its at :p

Oh man... that brings back bad visuals of Photohikedive wearing MysteryDiveBuddy's 'boy shorts' at the Destin Jetties.

SuPrBuGmAn:
You see more at the beach :p You damned well should be seeing more in college :p

He's at UT. We get much more of those kind of visuals down here. :14:

mike_s:
Oh man... that brings back bad visuals of Photohikedive wearing MysteryDiveBuddy's 'boy shorts' at the Destin Jetties.

ACK! *shaking images of fred in ladies underwear* bluueeeghhhha.....

Back
Top Bottom