Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
Actually I work for a telephone company... the computer repair is where I make $70+/h on the side... :D

Whatcha got to say now huh punk? :confused:

Actually I work for Space Camp... the music gets me free tickets to every football game, home, away, bowl, and championship. It also gets me all-expense paid trips to places like Tampa, Dallas, Chicago, and Berkley... and covers the meals and transportation on those mini-vacations. Not to mention the fact that you cant pay to get as close as I do... gotta get grandfathered in. There was this time, at the SEC championship, where tickets were going for more than $200 a pop, and I got three seats to myself. Oh yeah, I got to be in a presidential inaguration... how many people can say that?

Whatcha got to say now huh punk? :confused:

I bet I can pee further than both of you!!

Michael

utdivermatt:
Actually I work for Space Camp...

Do you have little soccerball looking robots running around, inadvertantly shooting campers off into space?

I'm disappointed if not.

Yeah well I work for chick-fil-a.... and i get free break food, and i get to go to the chick-fil-a bowl once a year...... yeah, what what!

utdivermatt:
Actually I work for Space Camp...

Can you get those NASA diapers that allow you to drive 900 miles to Florida without stoppping?

Those would be good for LOOOONG drysuit dives also. :rofl3:

frankc420:
Actually I work for a telephone company... the computer repair is where I make $70+/h on the side... :D

Whatcha got to say now huh?

I know who is going to pay my tab when we go out partying in the Keys:D

mike_s:
I bet Denise can beat all of you! :rofl3:

Well at least I don't use my wetsuit :D

A man has to do what a man has to do.... even if it's peeing in his wet suit. :wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom