Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for the clarification, you know what they are, you just don't see their usefulness on diving excursions...:D

Not when you have to come ascend then do a safety stop....By that time I wouldn't need the toilet anyway.:D

GulfDiver77:
I know what they look like I wish I had a $1.00 for every one I've set,I'd be rich:D
I'm a plumber so I've seen my share:wink:

most of the plumbers around here charge $65/hour minimum. I'm surprised we don't have more millionaire plumbers!

mike_s:
most of the plumbers around here charge $65/hour minimum. I'm surprised we don't have more millionaire plumbers!

That's pretty cheap most companies I know charge around $80.00 an hour. But us plumbers don't get it that goes to the Big Giant Head:D

frankc420:

Indeed. Have we notified Ocean divers of our dive plans yet? They have us down for some spots on the boat?

Our coordinator, Howard, is on vacation this week. But I guess since I was the one who talked to Ocean Divers I will call them tomorrow and book it. We have 10 divers staying in 2 condos right? I will tell them 10 to 12 just in case we get a couple more later. I will go ahead and put the deposit on my credit card but if you guys cancel on me I "Will Take It Out of Your Hides"....you know I have a bull whip I use on my pirate ship:D

Back
Top Bottom