Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg:
We will hardly be the only ones on the boat. They have two boats that hold about 26 people each. The wreck dives would not vary unless the dive had to be called because of weather conditions but they vary the shallow reef dives based on more favorable conditions elsewhere, majority diver preference, etc.

Ah, I didnt realize the boat held so many. Last time I was in the Keys I was in a boat that only held 8, even though we only had three on it. I was thinking something more like that.

Worst case, we know we're doing the night dive Saturday night? Or do we want to do it Sunday? Since we're all leaving Monday it doesn't really matter which night it is! So you all know, night dives w/ Cristal are 1 tank dives.. So we may be better off doing a daytime dive w/ them, say, Saturday morning to get 2 tanks in, then pay for a night dive through Ocean Divers if they do 2 tanks night!?

The reason I ask, is I'd like to call Cristal and tell them.

Btw, Conch Divers called me yesterday and said someone booked the $575 boat for the whole Memorial Day weekend.. so, we may want to get on the ball and book our stuff.

Like I said before, there's a big boat race in Key Largo that weekend!

philmottrek99and02:
SECOND ROOM BOOKED
Queen bed in master bedroom, queen sofabed in living room, two twin beds in second bedroom,two bathrooms, full kitchen, private balcony, whirlpool tub in master bath. Sleeps up to six persons. Free continental breakfast buffet included daily.

Howard
Stuart
Frank
UTdiverMatt
Dawg

Howard has already booked a room for the above. I have booked a room for

Denise
Andy
Donna
Brandy
Kayla

Is anyone else going?

DawgDiver:
Captain Morgan... and he'll be riding with me. :D

Well THANK YOU Dawg.........now we're getting down to the important stuff:D

Doing a quarry dive on sunday... water is probably going to be a toasty 49*

I'm probably going to dive the destin jetties with SBM and SeaYoda and whoever else shows up.:D

Back
Top Bottom