Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver:
Is it because you gotta wake up and go to class or because the nightlife in knoxville flat out sucks?? :rofl3:

I keed, i keed. However you should know there might be rum.

Remember... Tennessee is a dry campus

utdivermatt:
Remember... Tennessee is a dry campus

I agree... completely devoid of humor! Can you believe that they didn't know that us losing that football game to them last year was only a joke? :D

One word:

Scoreboard

51-33!

I was there, as I was last time we strolled into Athens in 2004. Your stadium sure clears out quickly for 90 some odd thousand fans. In 04 we had to wait forever for everyone to get out before we could leave. This year we practically left as soon as the final horn sounded.

As a side, did you ever notice how quickly the UGA people clear the scoreboard after a loss? We noticed it in 04, but timed it this year. 47 seconds from the clock hitting 0:00 to a blank board.

Hey, isn't it WAY past your bedtime of 7:00?

utdivermatt:
Gotta get defensive when we bring out the football season eh?

Talk to me after this year's game. We had a bad season. Kind of like the 05' vols.

But, I digress.... back to scuba!

utdivermatt:
... typical UGA fan, trying to get the topic away from football

I could go on about how in 2005 the vols were losing so bad that even the players families left with over 6 minutes left in the game (at your home field) but 2005 is water under the bridge.... as is 2006.

Cant say much to me... I was still in the stands... wouldve liked to leave, but couldnt

It's football, who cares, your in the wrong thread kids :D

Football season is over, talk about it next season, until then, it's rednecks going in circles and SCUBA diving for us!

Back
Top Bottom